I spoke yesterday in my latest post about strolling and restaurants in Barcelona … This is my top 5 places I like the best ! On the other hand, regarding the shopping … except Mango (where I found these cool « cloud » skinny jeans, a big crochet sweater and this beautiful sailor jacket from El Ganso ) … Nothing to report !
- Theresa Carles (Carrer de Jovellanos, 2): It’s a vegetarian restaurant and the food is very delicious. Mathieu (who is not too wild about the idea of eating vegetarian food ) really enjoyed it. You would be surprised to see how varied the courses are (no, no, you don’t eat only salad ^^ ). I bought their little bag (I carry it here) and signed the guest’ book, because I simply became a fan !
- Ciudad condal (Rambla de Catalunya, 18): One of the best Tapas restaurant in Barcelona, and obviously the message got through, there is a wait and you can’t make reservations. On your arrival, you have to register on the wait list and you are told the time at which you could come back (approx. 45 mn ). Go over there, you won’t regret the wait.
- Woki wok (Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta, 1): At the beachfront. You make your own wok. On a tiny piece of paper, you tick all the boxes you want and you create your own perfect wok. You give the paper to the cook who prepares it in front of you ! It’s excellent and what’s more, you can find there DUFF beer ! The room is rather small, just 3 ou 4 tables, it’s not a restaurant but rather a fast wok food.
- Dunkin Donuts (Calle la Rambla, 89): We always dream of things we can’t have where we live ! To me, it’s a place you can’t afford to miss ! Their donuts are wonderful, all greasy and sweet too. You can’t eat more than one donut without feeling nauseous, but it’s so beautiful ! And … to my instagramers friends, this place is for you #donuts #yummy #lol
- The market of la Boqueria (Rambla, 91): a very nice place with many stands where you can eat in, there’s a nice smell of fruits (and olives, oh my, olives ). Well, another place you can’t afford to miss (Important : it’s closed every Sunday, I experienced it firsthand, to my great dismay )
Feat : Dulceida
Mathieu’s Air Jordan