Hey, even if I look as if I was pouting, actually no, everything is fine ! I won’t talk at great length about the fact that my normal facial expressions turn out to be those of an angry girl. Actually I think that 80% of us have the same problem. So we understand each other ! ( and the remaining 20% of beam, please be sympathetic !).
It’s on an afternoon, strolling in Barcelona, it’s hot, with a breeze : perfect ! With Mathieu, we go for a walk, we take a break, sitting on the wooden benches in the sun and we look at the people walking by (it’s crazy how fascinating and exciting this occupation can be ) and then, we leave again and walk in the streets until we find a nice place to eat etc etc …
Shorts : H&M
Shoes : Anniel
Bag : Urban Outfitters